When Kay first contacted us she had not long moved into a new house and had inherited a DIY fitted wardrobe space with a curtained door and had supplemented this with her own 3 bay free standing wardrobe.
Kay explained that she was looking for something bespoke and fitted so we discussed her requirements, drew up some designs and, after some tweaks, settled upon a pair of bespoke fitted wardrobes tailored to her exact needs (Please see images below). The final design featured
- MF MDF carcasses in an oak finish with an oak face frame and oak faced MDF end panels
- Oak faced MDF doors with oak lipping mounted on soft close concealed hinges and fitted with brushed chrome bar handles
- A natural varnished finish to enhance and protect the oak
- Shelving for storage of clothing and cases
- 2 half height and 1 full height hanging space