The first step in this project was to get together with our clients, discuss their project and agree on a scope of work as listed below
- Strip out existing kitchen cabinets, worktops and sink
- Remove all existing wall tiles, flooring and dado rail
- Assemble and fit new kitchen as per provided plans/illustrations
- Fit new worktops and seal along walls
- Fit and seal new sink
- Modify/manufacture cabinet for new boiler
- Adjust margin around doors and drawers
- Fit provided upstand
Having accepted our quote we then found a mutually convenient time to carry out their project and when the chosen time arrived we got to work. An added bonus for us was being able to help our clients out with a good reliable plasterer when they found their walls needed some unexpected work!
Please take a moment to look at the highlights below (Hover over images for more information).